Engaged in unprotected oral sex. Risk of chalymadia,Gonorhea,Syphilous and CMV?

May 2013
Hi Doctor About few months ago i engage in unprotected oral sex with another woman in a massage parlor. I had received unprotected oral sex and licked the outer vagina which seems clean.Am i risk for any std specially chalymadia,Gonorhea,Syphilous and CMV.I had no symptoms so far.
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 22 days later
The chance of getting STD is less in your case.
Because as the incident happened few months back and as you didn't have any symptoms till now there is less chance for infections.
If you still have doubt you can once go for investigations.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.