Ectopic pregnancy, left tube blocked, uterus abnormality, had abortion

1.right side is removed (actopic preganancy) 2.left tube is biocked 3.addition is developed in uterus my first daughter is now 12 years second baby abortion third actopic preganancy than start first three problem age 36 weight 85
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 32 minutes later

Thank you for posting your question here.

Obviously your fertility will be hugely compromised by past events. In fact the only way for you to become pregnant again might be through interventions like IVF (In Vitro Fertilization).

But it is not clear from your posting what exactly your question is because you did not actually ask any question.

If you can try again, I would be happy to help you.

Awaiting your reply with specific health query.

Andrew Rynne.
Follow-up: Ectopic pregnancy, left tube blocked, uterus abnormality, had abortion 21 hours later
my question was at these circumstances whether I will be able to get pregenant again in normal course or i have to choose medical treatment i.e i.v.f. etc.
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 4 hours later
You will almost certainly need some form of IVF in order to become pregnant again. This is generally very expensive and has less that a 30% success rate.