Early pregnancy symptoms, urine pregnancy test kits

pregnancyi asked a question a few days ago about pregnancy what if i dont have the money to buy a pregnancy test. what are other ways to tell that you are pregnant. please list with details.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later

I had replied to your query 2 days ago. I am not sure why you did not receive my answer. I am copying the same answer below. Hope you receive it this time.

The pregnancy kit is one good way of testing for pregnancy.

There are no guarantee signs or symptoms to confirm it is pregnancy.

The possible symptoms can be :
1) Missed periods
2) Breast tenderness
3) Nausea in the early morning
4) Vaginal discharge from pinkish white to brownish.
5) Spotting
6) Fatigue
7) Increased urge to urinate

So best thing is to ask a helper to get a urine pregnancy kit at the local pharmacy and test with early morning first urine sample.

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries please let me know I am available to answer them.