Ask a Urologist   »  

During foreplay noticed burning sensation and then blood coming out. Had blood during urination. Cause?

i have never seen blood in my urine ever and during foreplay i noticed a burning sensation and then noticed some blood coming out .I urinated and some blood came out and then nothing else came out,after i continued having sex and ejaculated and it was normal.Could i of cut myself?
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 1 hour later
Good day and thank you for being with health care magic!

You may have cut yourself during foreplay and intercourse which caused the small a out of blood. Although we still need to rule out other causes so I would suggest doing a urinalysis and a kidney urinary bladder ultrasound.

Drink plenty of water and observe for recurrence of symptoms such as blood in the urine or pain in urination.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.