Drug test showed negative for five drugs. What to do?

My job just drug tested me for ridiculous reasons, how long for the results? It's going on two weeks already, the only thing is that I was negative for get five drugs they tested me fore and sent it out for more things to be tested. I've heard these idiots were looking for bath salts which is insulting considering I'm a cop and have seen the horrible results of that drug but what is the longest I must sit here and wait
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No longer the testing..maybe quality control

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this query.

I am sorry too hear about this drug testing. What matters is your conscience. If you know for real you don't take drugs, then don't bother. No matter how long they take, nothing worrisome would come up. However, if you do take drugs, then you would need to get worried about any possible consequences. Is there any incidence that led to this? Are you being paid for this standby period?

The results should have been out already. I don't understand why it is taking long for them to be reported to you. My guess is that they may want to run it several times and in different facilities to make sure the results are consistent. This maybe so if the results don't fall in line with the reasons why you got tested.

Sit back and patiently wait is all I can tell you at this time. The delay is the administration and not the laboratory.

I hope this answers your query. I wish you the best of outcomes with this surprised investigations. Feel free to ask more related questions if need be.
Dr. Ditah, MD