Ask a Urologist   »  

Dorsal vein on top of penis bulging, constant pain. Why are there bumps and black spots? Caused by masturbating?

Excellent

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
the dorsal vein on the top of my penis is now bulging and looks clogged. I feel constant slight pain every 5 min coming from the vein (feels like indigestion except in the penis vein). I might have caused this injury by masterbating extensively the day before. also, I have noticed random bumps under the skin and dark black spots at the end of some veins.

here are the pictures (password is password123)

http://s1175.photobucket.com/albums/r631/psimage1/
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 2 hours later
Hi

Thanks for posting your query

I have evaluated your pictures and I am of the opinion that this is venous congestion and some bruising and definitely it could be due to extensive manipulation of the organ

The best remedy is to give it some rest, apply ice and take some antiinflammatory for two to three days

In case it worsens in another 24 hours you need to see the Emergency Room

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it
Get Well Soon

Follow-up: Dorsal vein on top of penis bulging, constant pain. Why are there bumps and black spots? Caused by masturbating? 35 minutes later
well thx.
it is not too serious is it? will it cut off blood supply directly to my organ if it gets worse?

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 9 minutes later
Hi

Thanks for your followup

No it does not appear very serious

Veins drain the blood and arteries supply blood , so any way no issues with supply

As I said earlier if it worsens in 24 hours go to an ER

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
Get Well Soon