Done with ultrasound of heart and showing mild septal weakness with a slight ventricular regurgitation. What does it mean?

I had an ultra sound of my heart and it showed a mild septal weakness with a slight ventricular regurgitation. My cardiologist said he doesn't think that is right and wrote it off. Can you explain to me what exactly that is and why he may have said he didn't believe those results?
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 28 days later
Brief Answer:
please send details/ exact terms from report

Detailed Answer:
Respected Ma'm
I am afraid that the terms being used by you in the query are not correct. "Ventricular regurgitation" and to some extent "Septal weakness" also are not proper terms used in standard cardiac ultrasounds or ECHO.
I would request you to recheck and write to us again along with other details in the "comments" section of your ECHO report.
If you can upload a copy of your report, it would be a great help. If feasible please also upload films of ECG.
For better interpretation, I would like to know your detailed medical history beside whatever you have already written and your current symptoms/ problems. What happens when you use stairs/ run / carry weights?
Waiting for your response.
Sukhvinder XXXXXXX