Done with semen analysis. Any problem in having child?

Infertility Specialist
hello doctor,
I had my semen analysis report today and my sperm count is 95 million with 70 percent motility but at the end of report it is written DELAYED SEMEN LIQUIFICATION more than 1 hour.
is it a serious problem as we are just going to have iui or ivf next cycle ?
I hope it will not create any problem in me having a child?
can this problem be cured?
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Delayed liquifaction is generally due to infection of the semen. 2) Please give your semen for culture and sensitivity test in a good laboratory. 3) This test result will help to know which antibiotic tablet you need to consume to treat this condition. 4) Other parameters you have mentioned are normal and not to worry. 5) This condition is curable and dont worry aboyt it. Just take right medicines after you get culture and sensitivity report. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist