Done vasectomy three years back. Sperm count was rechecked. Any possibilities of having children?

Is it possible for a man to father a child 3 1/2 years after he had a vasectomy? Even though when he had is sperm count rechecked he found out he does not have any?
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not possible to father a child after vasectomy.

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

Its impossible to father a child given the history of having vasectomy 3 1/2 years and the sperm count test shows zero sperm found.

Thanks for the query. Please feel free to contact me in case of further concerns.