Doing sudarshankriya. Any side effects?

Hi.from last week I am doing sudarshankriya any side effects
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is a breathing technique that is advocated by Art of living.

All breathing techniques use a pattern of breathing. These techniques are thought to relieve stress and facilitate normal breathing during periods of stress. etc. Thus it is thought to be beneficial since stress is known to have many bad effects on the body. Such breathing techniques are actually recommended by doctors when stress is present.

Even when there is no stress, these techniques help to bring calm and peace to a person as it makes you sit quietly for a while and focus on yourself.

Whenever you are doing a breathing technique, make sure that you do it as recommended. Also do not breathe heavily that may produce effects of hyperventilation. Regular and controlled breaths do not produce side-effects of hyperventilation.

Otherwise, it is practiced by many people without any side-effects.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee