Does travelling on bumpy roads affect ovulation?

Excellent
Question
Will travelling in car on highway at slightly bumpy roads affect the chance of pregnancy while ovulating and during trying to conceive
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXX,
In my opinion travelling in car on highway in slightly bumpy roads directly not affecting the ovulation and the chances of pregnancy but yes stress during that time may affect your ovulation and chances of pregnancy.
Stress affects your hypothalamus which further affect the anterior pituitary gland and which affects ovary to release ova which further affect your ovulation and conception.
So if it's not necessarily important better avoid the situation and relax.
Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help.
Dr.Richa

Follow-up: Does travelling on bumpy roads affect ovulation? 5 hours later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX

Thank you very much for your reply.
Is it possible for me to jog or walk while I am ovulating and trying to conceive.
Is it possible for me to do aerobic exercise or yoga if yes what are the situations that I should avoid while working out or at gym.

Thank you very much in advance.

XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 8 hours later
Sorry I am late in responding.
Yes, you can jog or walk while ovulating and trying to conceive.
You should never do aggressive exercise and gym, but yes, you can do yoga and walk (not brisk walk).