Does taking Jack3d supplement have any psychological side effects ?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX and I have a 40 year old male friend that is 6 foot 1 in height not sure about weight but has lost a fare bit of weight recently but is not in any way overweight he has been taking the supplement jack3d for about 12 months he has just split with his wife of 25 years and and has changed in personality completely it it is like he has no emotions and then he will snap what can you tell me about the supplement thankyou very much
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later

Jack3d is "nitric oxide" pre-workout supplement created by the USPLabs. It has minimal known side effects, but it can have the potential side effects and has Active Ingredients: Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Schizandrol A.

Jack3d when taken in normal dosage does causes minimal side effects but caffeine in excess can lead to restlessness, nervousness, excitement, insomnia, flushing of the face, increased urination, gastrointestinal disturbance, muscle twitching, a rambling flow of thought and speech, irritability, and irregular or rapid heart beat.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine another content of jack3d can cause some side effects if too much is consumed – such as headache, lightheadedness, and “snappy” mood.
These side effects can explain mood and personality changes in your friend.

Any supplement is good when taken in moderate amount. Ask your friend if he has been taking more than 3 scoops ?
If ans is yes then its overdose.

Hope I have answered your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for further queries.