Does skipping daily causes frequent urination and weakens urinary bladder?

I am 27 years old female.I do skipping daily up to 300 counts nearly.But some people say that it weakens urinary bladder down and also causes frequent urination.
Please educate me and clear my doubt.
Posted Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 13 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Pelvic organ prolapse is the issue here, where organs like the uterus and or the bladder drops down thru the vagina.
The most common cause of this is child birth by normal vaginal delivery, which causes muscle weakness and thereby support system for the organs becomes lax.
Skipping is a very healthy exercise and is not known to cause this problem.
Urinary frequency is also not affected by skipping.
Wishing you best health