Does penis size have an impact on sexual life?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi, I just want to know if i have a prob during sex if i get marry due to my penis size. During erection its 5 inch length and 2 inch girth. After ejaculation its get shrink to 2 inch length which is my normal size. Would it be a prob dduring sex? Is the size ok to satisfy a girl?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes it is Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. This size is perfectly fine to satisfy a girl. Many youngsters have this concern of small size of penis but mostly it is not of concern. Your sizes are normal and should not be a problem. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Does penis size have an impact on sexual life? 29 hours later
Hi, Why the semen ejaculation is soon when start to have a sex? Is there any way to control? In other words to have a long lasting sex what would be the solution? Any treatment or food or any solution? After ejaculation the penis goes to a normal (flaccid) stage... I need to postpone this ejaculation to have a long lasting sex. Please advice...

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Its natural Detailed Answer: Hello If you have just started having sex since a couple of times then its natural for you to be anxious about your performance and this anxiety leads to premature ejaculation. It most probably will settle down with time. Now its a type of anxiety disorder and the person normally suffers from performance anxiety where in he is anxious if he can perform or not. First you can try the start stop technique. Your wife is supposed to start stimulating you and the moment you are about to ejaculated she is supposed to stop all the stimulaton and and hold your penis head hard. Now this should be repeated. Perineal exercises also help. These are the muscle exercises that occur when you contract the perineal muscles like when you are trying to stop the urine or feces. You have to do this contrations repeatedly daily to tone up the perineal muscles. One solution is medications. Some patients are not willing to wait for these acts to produce results and instead demand medicines. I prescribe them 12.5 mg paroxetine at night and they are doing good. Normally one should try until 25mg of Paroxetine. If paroxetine is not effective then Dapoxetine is an option. It has to be given 1 hour before having sex and will prolong the sexual interval. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD