Does masturbation lead to weakness or weight loss?
User rating for this question
hi sir iam 22years from last 8 years iam removing sperm by hand still continuing any problem occurs after marriage and if we do it weight loss will be there or not because iam becomming thin day by day is it good or bad for health
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 47 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
Please understand that what you are doing is absolutely fine and it is practiced by many males of your age.It is quite natural to get excited and have self pleasure.
This can not lead any form of weakness or weight loss.
Even in future after marriage, you will not have any problem.
Please remove this fear from your mind.
You may be loosing weight because of either fear of this or something else.
Take good healthy diet, do regular exercise and stop worrying.
I hope this clarifies your concern.
Wishing you good health and great time ahead.
People also viewed
- Mild expressive aphasia
- Does masturbation lead to weakness or weight loss
- Xiphoid lump in child
- Pulsating neck in child
- Does masturbating help in weight loss
- Appendix tumor with no pain
- Bumps on breast areola
- Middle toe red soreness child itches
- Does regular masturbation cause excessive weight loss
- Child with muscle twitching
- Masturbate affect height increase and weight loss
- Can my child take pepcid
- Fibrotic stage of ards
- Aptamil soya milk
- Can masturbation cause weight loss