Does masturbation cause direct harm to sexual life?

Excellent

Question
Dear Doctor, I am 28 years old, I am going to get marry 01/06/2013 past 6 years I am doing to Masturbation (ejaculation after stimulating penis), (Weekly 4 to 5 times) Marriage planned suddenly so, I just Stopped from 12/01/2013 onwards, Now I am very much afraid whether I can able to satisfy the girl?????? I afraid my sperm count & quality is very poor because of Masturbation. What are all the foods available to increase the sperm count & healthy Serum Testosterone????????????????? Also Whether I can able to make her pregnant? I am really scared due to masturbation????? Also please advise me how to be good (to satisfy myself & my partner) in sex??? any foods or any methods????? Also I am FAT in 99Kilo Grams Weight & 182cm Weight is it OK for sex?????
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Don't Think , Masturbation is harmless. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. See, i can assure you one thing that Masturbation will not cause a direct harm to your sexual life ever , the harm you can have is by thinking all this. Trust me , masturbation is a natural act by humans , everyone does it. It does not make you weak , it doesn't interferes with your sexual life later. Performing during actual sex and giving pleasure to your partner is related to so many factors like your feelings for the partner , your confidence. If you will keep feeling that you won't be able to perform because you used to masturbate , you will definitely have problem in performing. Masturbation has no relation with pregnancy , as masturbation can not make a person sterile. Your weight and height have no relation with sex. They are just related to your physical appearance that attracts your partner and adds up spice during love making. Trust me , stop thinking all this. Do not take any medicines for this purpose , donot read irrelevant things on google. This is natural act ,you will perform well naturally. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you have any further query, you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD

Follow-up: Does masturbation cause direct harm to sexual life? 26 hours later
Dear Sir, Thank you much for your valuable advice. I am so afraid because I do daily basis. Hope it is not any problem, Just today I stopped, Also my XXXXXXX is very small in size, in normal 4 CM & if mood comes it will be increasing another 2 or 3 cm, with this condition, can I make my satisfaction in sex???????? Also please suggest me how to prpeare sexual life after wedding??? any tips????? I am also want to educate myself how to start with good sexual life with partner???????

Brief Answer: Details follows Detailed Answer: A long penis size has nothing to do with satisfaction of females. Usually erect penis of more than 3 cms is said to be enough to satisfy a female. You don't need to read and learn sex. It's a natural phenomenon. Once you get married and you find any particular problem you may talk to me again regarding that particular problem. Just remember one thing that more affection you have among yourself , more you enjoy sex. If you don't have any further query , you may please close the discussion and rate it.