Does high chelostrol impact the baby during pregnancy?
User rating for this question
I am planning for baby, but recently lipid test shows high chelostrol 213. Is it going to impact baby.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Cholesterol
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 8 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: There is no evidence that this mild dydlipidemia affects baby in any manner. But however you should not take any cholesterol lowering medicine.
People also viewed
- Colesterol 217
- Symptoms of inflammation sweat glands underarms
- What does cholesterol in the eyes mean
- Does high chelostrol impact the baby during pregnancy
- High ketones in urine during pregnancy effect on baby
- Tongue piercing swollen glands jaw
- Salivary gland in infant
- High esr during pregnancy
- High bilirubin during pregnancy
- What happens if you eat before cholesterol testing
- Mastoid gland infection symptoms
- High cholesterol and abnormal ekg
- Impact of high tsh to pregnancy
- Salivary glands infection pain relief
- My total cholesterol is 279 and my hdl is 46 do i need to take statins my risk factor is16