Does clotrimazole cause more pain while having an yeast infection?

Does clotrimazole/betame cause more pain __ I have a yeast infection and have put on it and I am sore
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Clotrimazole can cause feeling of soreness when you apply on breached skin. However it should show its response within 2 days. That is within 2 days the soreness should decrease and infection will come under control. Let me know if you have any other doubts, Thank you