Does azithromycin and prednisone affect Nexplanon?

does Azithromycin and prednisone affect birth control implant nexplanon? was given this for a sinus infection and was curious if this affects my birth control
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you for using HCM, I would love to help Detailed Answer: neither of those medications will affect the effectiveness of the nexplanon. you can take the medicines as prescribed and you don't need to worry about getting pregnant. the medications will only effect birth control pills, not the nexplanon. I hope this answers your question, please let me know if you need any more help.