Does apcod sacht help during pregnancy?

apcod sacht helps pregnancy(to ge pregnancy)
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: No medical evidence for the same Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I am sorry but there is no medical evidence or clinical trial that proves Apcod sachet to help in pregnancy. However, there are no major side effects of the same. It would be better if you could mention the exact content of this sachet I could guide you more specifically. Regards,
Follow-up: Does apcod sacht help during pregnancy? 1 hour later
10 grams per day
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 42 hours later
Brief Answer: not harmful Detailed Answer: Hello, Sorry for my delayed response due to the weekend. Yes, 10grms per day is fine. However, there is no medical evidence to prove the help of this in pregnancy. There are no major harmful side effects though. Wish you good health.