Does adrenal dysfunction effect the body's ability to produce the hcg hormone?

Does adrenal dysfunction effect the body's ability to produce the hCG hormone???
Posted Thu, 4 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 38 minutes later

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone produced during pregnancy that is made by the developing placenta after conception & that is responsible for proper implantation & growth of conception.

Adrenal has no role in production of HCG hormone.

Adrenal dysfunction results in decreased production of cortisol hormone that is responsible for maintaining blood pressure, blood sugar level & helps in fighting against infection.

I hope your query has been answered. I will be available to solve your further queries.

Dr.Monika choudhary