Does Xanax and Cipralex have any interaction with nandrolone?

Hi doctor, good evening. I have panic disorder and I take Xanax,Cipralex 10mg and Socian 25mg for that, at this moment I am ok, I developed this disorder 10 years ago but I am ok now, I left the most part of the medication in 2009. I intend to use Nandrolone at the gym to recover from an acident that caused me the lost of the most part of muscular mass. I know that all medics are against the use of anabolic steroid, I also know the negative effects they can have if used without control but am going to use at low dosages because I am not a bodybuilder, just want to recover my body and its being very difficult just with diet and training. Already asked here about other drugs to recover but never used them because I was afraid. I need to know and that is my concern, if there is any direct interaction with my medication. Even in low dosages if there are direct interaction I will not use it because I know some medicines can not be combined. My idea is to use one time to recover and keep the gains with good diet and work, no need to use again. Please, if possible, give me some help about the interaction with my medication. Thanks for all. Keep the good work, Regards, XXXX
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Drug interactions Detailed Answer: Xanax and Cipralex have no reported interaction with nandrolone.Is Socian sertraline? Kindly check ingredient in this medication and let me know. If it is indeed sertraline then this does not have published adverse interaction with nandrolone. Clearly, as you have already surmised, even I will recommend against the use of nandrolone. I am only sharing with you to the best of my knowledge, reports in medical literature about potential harmful interactions between the 2 medications with nandrolone. You must understand such matters may not be readily published in world literature for obvious reasons. Hence if side effects have ensued from such combinations, it may be hard to find documentation in credible peer reviewed journals. You may benefit by seeing an Exercise Physiologist who will guide you scientifically in a sound way to help you regain muscle mass.
Follow-up: Does Xanax and Cipralex have any interaction with nandrolone? 14 hours later
Hi. Thanks a lot for your reply. Socian is Amissulprida. Hope this can help to see if there are interactions. Once again, thanks for your time. Regards, XXXX
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follow up Detailed Answer: No published data on this agent are known to me. Take care