Does Parkinson's cause severe joint pain that radiates into the muscle?

I am a 69 year old female with PARKINSSON'S Disease. Diagnosed in I 2008 I have been able to control most of the symptoms with drugs I also have been diagnosed with Lyme disease which causes me to have a lot of pain. Does Parkinson's cause severe joint pain that radiates into the muscle or is that the LYme Disease?.
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: No, parkinson's doesnt't cause joint pain Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. I am glad to see that you are so active even after suffering from Parkinson's disease that you are asking your query yourself. I appreciate. See , joint pains are not at all characteristic of Parkinson's disease. And i suppose , you must have developed joint pains when you have got Lyme's disease. Lyme's disease can cause troublesome muscular pain and joint pains as well. So , i can tell you one thing that parkinson's doesn't causes joint pains as such. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD