Does Hydrocodon/Acetaminoph have any interaction with Pantoprazole, Tamsulosin and Lisinopril?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: No interaction.Can be continued safely Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I am really glad to know that you have asked this question.When ever we are on such a polypill its always good to know the possible interactions. Hydrocodone/Acitaminophen does not have any interaction with the rest of the medications that have been mentioned.They can be continued safely. Hope I have clarified your query and answered satisfactorily. Thank you and Good luck.
Follow-up: Does Hydrocodon/Acetaminoph have any interaction with Pantoprazole, Tamsulosin and Lisinopril? 8 hours later
Is it safe to take Advil with the medications I mentioned in my original request??
Answered by Dr. Praveen 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Impairs renal function, interferes with BP control Detailed Answer: Hello. Advil is ibuprofen. It may result in renal function deterioration, particularly in elderly (or in case of dehydration). Further it may diminish blood pressure lowering effect of Lisinopril. Needs close monitoring of both Blood pressure and renal function. I were suggest only if necessary and do not advise routine use for this reason. Hope this answers your query.
People also viewed
- Forticreme complete side effects
- B complex maximum dosage
- Metabolites of common drugs
- Raised ast level in pregnancy
- Tamsulosin and levitra
- Facial pain associated with meth
- Nfi ast prenatal testing reactive
- B complex with methylcobalamin
- Does hydrocodonacetaminoph have any interaction with pantoprazole tamsulosin and lisinopril
- Pantoprazole with acidophilus
- Himcocid pantoprazole
- High ast and low glucose levels
- Foods to lower ast levels
- Finasteride pros and cons
- Effect of interaction of beta-sitosterol and tamsulosin