Does Geraniam plant and Ciclopirox cure HIV?

hallow My Name XXXX I received know from that my young sister and he husband they have been tasted oh HIV positive .Bad news fro real.I have been reading and searching in google engine if there is cure for this and I end up getting two things which doctors discuss that may be a solution for HIV [1] Geraniam plant [2] ciclopirox cream.There is an truth on these two things?.My sister lives in Africa and I am in USA there any way she can get her medication from here to be sent to Africa ?
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: viral loads to be checked Detailed Answer: Hello Till date there has been no cure of HIV. The above mentioned drugs are only based on trials. Best treatment is to take good diet and maintain a healthy life style to prevent development of infections, which are common in HIV patients. Please ask them to get their viral load done. Based on viral count anti retro viral drugs can be started in consultation with a physician. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: Does Geraniam plant and Ciclopirox cure HIV? 17 minutes later
Thank you .but I dont get the meaning of viral load done?And also can she go head use Geraniam and Ciclopirox cream? And how she can be able to use Ciclopirox cream? she is my sister and I love her I am ready to help her for any means.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 hours later
Brief Answer: anti retroviral therapy Detailed Answer: Hello Viral load means the number of HIV virus present per ml of blood. Greater the number of virus the more intensive treatment becomes necessary. The established treatment for HIV is called as ART, anti retroviral therapy. This therapy can be initiated in any hospital based on the virus count. She may use germanium. However ciclopirox will be helpful only in skin condition. I would suggest you to get ART initiated for her. Wishing her a good health. thank you