Does Bystolic affect sodium level?

Earlier today I asked the question does Bystolic affect sodium level. I was forwarded an answer but I am unable to read the answer. Subsequently, I asked basically the same question about Motoprol. I received that response and was able to read it. If possible please resend the Bystolic in the same manner as the Motprol. The paid receipt number for the Bystolic is HCM0000. Thanks
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later
Brief doesn't have any effect on sodium levels Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. NEBIVILOL ( BYSTOLIC ) is a highly cardio selective third generation beta blocker with less side effects as compared to other beta blockers. The metabolic side effects include some increase in cholesterol and uric acid levels of blood but no effect on sodium levels of blood. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks