Does Amoclan work against petrogen injection?

Does Amoclan BD 1000mg work against the 3 month injection petrogen?
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No, Amoclan does not work against Inj Petogen

Detailed Answer:
Hi Thanks for using XXXXXXX

Amoclan contains Amoxicillin + clavulanic acid and it does not work against Inj. medroxyprogesterone acetate which is present in Injection Petogen. But this may act against oral drugs. You may experience some adverse effect like nausea, vomiting, gastritis etc.

Hope this answered your query and is helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Wish you a very happy life and good health.

Follow-up: Does Amoclan work against petrogen injection? 22 minutes later
Thank you Dr I appreciate it. I also did some research and also want to ask if Alcohol work agains the injection petogen I have taking alcohol in huge amounts in the past.
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
no drug alcohol interactions

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for writing back.
Yes, i appreciate your query and also about researching on your health status.

Your past intake of heavy Alcohol will not affect your drug now. Even there are no significant drug alcohol interactions. So no need to worry on this.

Hope this helps you.
Wish you good health and happy life.