Does Adderall lower testosterone level?

I took adderall ages 13-17 , does adderall in someway lower testosterone? Or reduce penis size , my two brothers have bigger penises than me i also took one shot of testosterone enanthanate at 17 but stopped after one shot after reading side effects of stunted growth could either of these things stunted my penis growth truthfully?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 5 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Adderall use has not been reported to cause reduction in the size of the penis during growth phase or otherwise. The one shot of testosterone enanthate at age 17 that you took is also unlikely to have had such an impact on your penis size. It would take several such injections over a period of time for the 'pituitary-gonadal axis' to be affected enough to cause a significant negative impact on the growth of the penis. You may wish to consult a urologist to see if there is any other reason for this condition you are experiencing. Sometimes there are structural problems that can be corrected surgically. Regards,
Follow-up: Does Adderall lower testosterone level? 20 hours later
It was 500 mg that's a high dose right? Couldn't that of signaled my body to stop puberty? Thanks for answering sir i really wanted to hear from a endocrinologist.
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: A single dose, even if high, has not been reported in published medical literature, to the best of my knowledge, to stop puberty. Moreover, your shot was at age 17 when much of puberty has been over and done with
Follow-up: Does Adderall lower testosterone level? 2 days later
What about stunted bone growth? Please reply
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 3 hours later
Brief Answer: unlikely Detailed Answer: Most unlikely to have affected bone growth either.