Doctor in Bangalore for treatment of penis related problems?

Jul 2016

Hi, i am looking for Doctor in bangalore for consultation regarding Penis related problems. can u help me out ?
I earlier was having hormonal imbalance which got rectified consulting one doctor but ever since from my 19years age to 23 at present i don't see any growth in penis. It hasn't taken proper shape as it should have at present. I am worried but afraid of discussing with someone. Please help me into this matter.
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 55 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have some problem regarding length and girth of your penis.

Since you have mentioned any thing regarding the hormonal imbalance it is difficult for any consultant to make any comments on tour problem.

.If you want to consult me and discuss your problem in person you can fix up the appointment with reception counter of VIMS Hospital at Marathahalli (080-0000) in Bangalore , so that I can examine you and try to resolve your problem.
I am available for consultation from 11 am to 12 noon and 6.30 P.M to 7.30 pm on week days.
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Doctor in Bangalore for treatment of penis related problems? 7 hours later
Okay Sir, i would also now like to XXXXXXX you!
but i am worried about one thing, after consulation with you & taking proper medicine will my penis start getting proper growth & will enlarge to atleast normal size ? all these queries have started killing me which is also affecting my mental growth.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
I can answer your questions only after I examine you personally.
Do not worry I will try to resolve your problem to the best of my knowledge and ability based on my experience.
Thanks and Regards.