Dizziness, stomach pain, breast pain, lump in the breast, infection. Treatment ?

Question
feeling sick and dizzy off and on for the last two weeks.. pain in stomach.. and last week i woke up with my left breast hurting and only just found a small lump on my left side of the breast by the armpit.. size of a XXXXXXX or alittle bigger.. maybe its a infection but i will contact my doctor monday but just to calm me need your advice
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Breast Cancer

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 32 minutes later
Hello
You seem to have 2 different problems.
First you have pain in the abdomen, with dizziness and nausea.This could indicate any number of gastrointestinal problems.Gastritis is highly possible since you take various medications.You need to keep to a bland diet and take antacids if you need to.Avoid oily,fatty,fried and spicy food.Avoid alcohol and smoking.Meanwhile you may need prescription drugs like pantpprazole etc for the gastritis.Check your bp.
Secondly,the lump in your breast in unrelated to your other problems.It may either be a swollen lymph node or a lump of fatty tissue.A simple breast examination by a doctor and a mammography will confirm that.
No need to panic yet.You will need to see a doctor for examination with regard to the breast lump.
Follow ups are welcome.