Diarrhea, stool with mucus, CAT scan showed impacted rib cage, had congestive heart failure. Was the stool contagious?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 2 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.
No. Do not worry at all about anything contagious. Your poor mother was impacted and had overflow incontinance. This is a common enough phenominin in older, sometimes bedridden, people. I am so sorry.
I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
People also viewed
- Congestive heart failure phlegm
- Difference between bifilac and bifilac forte
- Effects of congestive heart failure on stool
- Congestive heart failure burping
- Black stool congestive heart failure
- Scabs on tonsils
- Cyclic stomach cramps above belly button
- Congestive heart failure coughing mucus
- Second trimester symptoms
- Treatment for schizophrenia
- Does betadine work on hairloss
- Spinal schwannoma treatment
- Relationship between constipation and hairfall
- Sulfamethoxazole sun sensitivity
- Benefits of enterogermina tablets