Diarrhea, stool with mucus, CAT scan showed impacted rib cage, had congestive heart failure. Was the stool contagious?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 2 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.
No. Do not worry at all about anything contagious. Your poor mother was impacted and had overflow incontinance. This is a common enough phenominin in older, sometimes bedridden, people. I am so sorry.
I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
People also viewed
- Jaundice smoking pot
- Lidocaine and frequent urination
- Congestive heart failure phlegm
- Antispasmodic herbs ibs
- Congestive heart failure burping
- Effects of congestive heart failure on stool
- Asacol vs balsalazide
- Colazal vs asacol
- Black stool congestive heart failure
- Liver failure and hospice
- Congestive heart failure coughing mucus
- Conscious sedation endoscopy
- Low hemoglobin and a ultrasound
- Marijuana arteries
- Loperamide hydrochloride dosage