Diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis. How to treat this problem?

Hello ,

I have a question with regard to hair loss, I was recently diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis - that is reflected in the following symptoms: itchy scalp, etc. what would yo urecommend to use? Also I noticed my hair started faling more than used to after I started taking euhyrox. I am taking multivitamins.
Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 2 hours later

Thank you for contacting us

The seborrheic dermatitis can be well treated with constitutional homeopathic treatment. The seborrheic dermatitis could be one cause of hair fall. But there are other factors also associated for hair fall problem. For homeopathic treatment it is required a detail case history to suggest any remedy for any health issue. So do let me know since when do you have the symptoms, if you have any other complaints, do you have any coexisting illness , are you on any other medication, have you recently shifted, etc
Unlike other medical science in homeopathy there is not any specific remedy fixed for any specific disease. For the same disease of two persons, the medicines will be different as per the existing symptoms.
Once I have these details, I will be able to help you better
Thank you
Follow-up: Diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis. How to treat this problem? 20 hours later
Well .

.I was diagnosed with hashimoto';s for which I was prescribed synthetic hormone T4 - euthyrox. I have been taking it for 3 weeks now. 50 mg. every day.

Also, I have been having sking problems, I had a ringworm appeared about 8 months ago and I started treatment only 2months ago, now I still have a dry skin left and a bit of itchyness.

I had anorexiz for one year during 15 -16 years.

I had itchy scalp for over 2 years but neglected it until recently . I used nizoral, and now I stopped using anything cause I dont know what is effective way to treat it.
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 1 hour later
Thank you for contacting us.
Homeopathy case history is totally different from other systems of therapy. It consists of long questionnaire that cannot be done here in this platform. We can only give suggestion how homeopathy can help in seborrheic dermatitis. The treatment and prescription is not allowed here. In your case, homeopathy will help to cure the case completely. If you are interested for homeopathic treatment, then can visit personally to any qualified homeopath or can take treatment online. The detail symptoms are essentially required to reach the final diagnosis of medicines. It is a long questionnaire that is asked instantly relating to your answer of the previous question. In homeopathy, treatments of all the symptoms are required not only of disease aspect but from mental, psychological angle too. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. So it will be better if you can personally visit to any qualified homeopathy doctor to start your treatment.
Thank you