Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. have knee pain, sore jaw and burny elbow. Cause?

i am 57 years old and been diagnosed with fibromyalgia,,i have ache behind my knees and my jaw is sore at both sides at lower jaw bone,,also my elbows feel a bit burny..i saw my dr yesterday as i was worried about swollen glands in these places ..she checked my jaw and said no glands..can she be missing something?
i am worried about lymphoma dont know why as my fbc done 2
weeks ago was all clear
sorry didn't mean to put lupus in catagory
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No chance of glands there

Detailed Answer:
Fibromyalgia does produce the symptoms you mentioned.
In addition, if your physician has checked out these areas there is less likelihood of any glands.
Glands in lymphoma are well palpable so I don’t think there are any chances of missing them out.
Follow-up: Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. have knee pain, sore jaw and burny elbow. Cause? 32 minutes later
she just checked my jaw and looking at where your glands are in your soreness is on both sides of jawbone on the round bit down fom your ear..both my knees seem to be worse at the inside and what of the likleyhood of all these places being glands posing problems at same time..also my elbows are both burny..i am sorry to be persistant but i really am a worry wort
Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not nodes

Detailed Answer:
Swollen glands are usually present in the area of neck, armpits, in the groin.
They are usually not present at the elbows and knees; I am talking about the clinically significant ones.
Usually a clinician is able to make them out quite easily.
The only other way to confirm it is by ultrasound or other imaging modalities.