Diagnosed with dermoscopy as angioma. Black spots started growing again. Should I be worried?

HI I wonder if you coukd help me. I went to see a dermatologist a few weeks ago with a small balck spot, he diagnosed it with a dermoscope as angioma. About 1 week later it fell off like died lood. I have just noticed that it has started to grow again...should I be worried? Thank you so much.
Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Skin Cancer
Answered by Dr. Ioan Dorian OANA 2 hours later

Angioma can be extremely common benign almost black lesion occurring in middle age on the trunk. It can readily be distinguished from melanocytic lesions by dermoscopy and occasionally it becomes thrombosed and may fall off.

Are you sure that now is it growing again the same lesion or might be a new lesion? Would be really helpful if you could upload a photo of the lesion from the right corner of this page.

I am looking forward to your answer.

If you have any more queries, feel free to ask.

Dr. Dorian Oana MD, PhD