Diagnosed skin disorder Lichened spongiotic dramatis. Biopsy showed multiples skin infections. Serious?

Hi I've been just Dx with a rare skin disorder Lichened spongiotic dramatis had a biopsy and it show multiples skin infections how serious is this let me show you the report the DR said its not treatable what are these lesion on me IM TRYING TO ITS NOT LETTING ME PAY 15.00 I HAVE INSURANCE
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
A type of eczema

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

Spongiotic Dermatitis is not much more than acute eczema with the long standing course.

A large part of initial spongiotic dermatitis treatment involves avoidance. Avoidance of known skin irritants be they chemicals in washing powders, elements in clothing or components of foods is all part of spongiotic dermatitis treatment.

Medications containing menthol as well as corticosteroid preparations are both used in spongiotic dermatitis treatment.

Please let me know if you need further information.