Diabetic. Suffer hypoxia, delirium and suspected sepsis with poor prognosis. Myeloproliferative disorder?

Medical History of 90 year-old male: diabetes 2; chronic heart failure; COPD; recent occurrence of pneumonia and pulmonary oedema; overlap myelodysplasticity/myeloproliferative disorder (3 years).

Current Status: hypoxia; delirium; suspected sepsis with a very poor prognosis.

Could you advise on whether pt's blood count is presently adequate? Has there been a transformation of his overlap myelodysplasticity/myeloproliferative disorder? Why? Please see attachment for pathology results.
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for the query. I see no reports attached rigt now.

Please let me know when the reports have been uploaded and I will comment further.

Dr Galamaga
Follow-up: Diabetic. Suffer hypoxia, delirium and suspected sepsis with poor prognosis. Myeloproliferative disorder? 8 minutes later
Regret that there is a problem the uploading the reports. May I send them to an email address?

Dr XXXXXXX There has been a problem in uploading the reports. Have you received them as yet? If not then I may have to get them to you by some other means.
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 5 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
this appears to be a duplicate request. Please ignore this request for the time being.