Diabetic. Legs feel cold and are white in color. What to do?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
legs feel cold, white in color. what to do?
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Roopa Hiremath 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Cold feet

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health care magic forum.
Cold feet could be due to various reasons but in your case I am suspecting diabetes as the cause.
Have you got your sugars tested recently?
Diabetes causes a condition called peripheral neuropathy which can manifest with cold feet and numbness in feet
Pale skin could be due to decreased circulation of blood to that area, could also be due to anemia.
I suggest you get your sugar levels tested and take appropriate therapy after consultation with the doctor who is treating your diabetes.
Keep your feet warm.
I hope I have satisfied your queries.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.