Diabetic. Is masturbation safe? Maximum number of times per day? Suggestions to increase sperm count and penis size?

Question
Madam I am a 26 years old male and a diabetic..........I want to know if daily mastrubation(handjob) is harmful for male.......if not what should be the maximum number of times in a day.......does it hamper sex life........please provide me some suggestions to increase my sex, to increase sperm count,to enlarge my size of penis and quick errection of penis in a natural manner....
* Can mastrubation prevent premature ejeculation ?
*Does it lead to erectile dysfunction and impotency ?
What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and premature ejeculation ?
*Sometimes during mastrubation at night I used to be completely nude and use to watch blue film , is it the proper process to have good errection ?
*What should be actual size of penis ?

Waiting for your reply...................Thanks(Please dont' mind, the questions are medical based only nothing else)
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 1 hour later
Good day and thank you for being with health care magic!

There is no medical evidence that points to harmful effect of frequent masturbation physically or psychologically. In fact it is part of normal physiologic maturity and development to masturbate to have mastery over the sensual feelings and emotions. There is a social aspect that considers it taboo thereby leading to self guily and negative feelings towards self and own behavior. Masturbation a few times a week or even daily does not have any effect medically cause the glands will just produce fluids expel. Just like sweat glands producing sweat everyday to control the body temperature. Masturbation does not cause erectile dysfuntion and premature ejaculation and impotence.

Once masturbation interferes with daily activities and become a compulsion then that will not be healthy for you socially and psychologically. Excessive masturbation is a symptom of a psychological illness rather than the cause of the mental illness/disorder.

Erectile dysfunction is inability to have erection enough for vaginal penetration. Premature ejaculation is having an ejaculatiom in less than 15 secs of intravaginal intercourse. The average intravaginal latency time is 4-8mins before ejaculation. Masturbation is often the treatment technique used in sexual dysfunctions to have the patients be aware of sexual impulses and sensations and they are being taught how to control them.

Any visual, tactile (texture and touch) and even auditory stimulus can trigger erection and libido. Any form is normal as long as it is socially acceptable and does not involve harming other people. (rape etc.)

Unfortunately there is no drug to increase penile lenght and the best way to maintain your erection and prevent erectile dysfunction in the future is to have a very good control of your sugar (diabetes).

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.

Follow-up: Diabetic. Is masturbation safe? Maximum number of times per day? Suggestions to increase sperm count and penis size? 5 hours later
Message to Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Madam I have read the answer by Dr. XXXXXXX C but I am not so satisfied as the answers are not in simple terms and he has not answered all my questions.....actually I have read your article on premature ejaculation in the link: WWW.WWWW.WW , and I am satisfied with your expression in simple terms which is easily understandable for me.........apart from this frankly speaking actually I dont feel comfortable in discussing sex related issues with a male doctor that's why I have asked you the question........so please answer my question by yourself only otherwise ignore......I am repeating my question once again.....if possible please answer yourself.....otherwise you can ignore.........

Madam I am a 26 years old male and a diabetic and unmarried..........I want to know if daily mastrubation(handjob) is harmful for male.......if not what can be the maximum number of times in a day.......does it hamper sex life........please provide me some suggestions to increase my sex, to increase sperm count,to enlarge my size of penis and quick errection of penis in a natural manner....

*What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and premature ejeculation ?

*Actually sometimes when I desires to mastrubate at night during sleep , I hardly have good/strong erection due to depression...........at that time I use to sleep with complete(100%) nudity pulling the foreskin of my penis tightly...............then after some times I get some erection...........is it the right way to have erection..... ?

*What should be actual size of penis ?

(Please answer all my question)

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 2 days later
Good Day and I am very sorry that you felt my answer was inadequate.

If you want Dr XXXXXXX to answer I would suggest that you send her a direct query. Your question came out as a follow-up question and I am the only one who can see your question.

Have a good day sir.