Details of best diabetologist in mumbai

who is the best diabetes doctor in mumbai? please provide the details.....
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 59 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

The doctor you would need to contact is a MD, DM Endocrinology super specialist if you are looking to consult for Diabetes. If you tell me area preferred I can suggest accordingly. I have referred some to Fortis Hospital Dr XXXXXXX

There are many XXXXXXX endocrinologists in Mumbai. My only advise is not to consult a "Diabetes Specialist" (like fellowship/certificate/any other degree holder) as no such official degree exists in India.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Follow-up: Details of best diabetologist in mumbai 45 minutes later

Thank you for your reply.

My residence location is near Mumbai Central. Would appreciate if you can you suggest some good doctors nearby my area or some marginal distance who can give good treatment cure against diabetes.

Fortis hospital is in Mulund, Vashi & XXXXXXX which is too far.

Await for your prompt response.

Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 22 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

I am located at mumbai central, the nearest diabetologist is at XXXXXXX hospital or KEM hospital, but if you are looking for private consultation you may find it at worli or dadar, Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX 0000, sms for appointment. address: ENDOCRINOLGY AND METABOLISM(RHIDEM), , 117, 1ST FLOOR, SHUBH ASHIRWAD, 5TH ROAD, HINDU COLONY, DADAR, MUMBAI , MAHARASHTRA, INDIA