Delayed period, frequent urination, clear discharge, bloating, headache, tiredness. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chance?

hi there, Im sterilized and have been now for 4 years. my period is 3 weeks late on wednesday coming and i have the following symtoms feeling sick, peeing alot, clear discharge, bloating, headaches, tiredness. I have done pregnancy tests but they have came up negative. However, i have recently started on B12 injections and have stomach ulcers and issues with my hall bladder now is there a chance im pregnant or is it related to my other issues. Very concerned
Posted Fri, 21 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 3 hours later
Your symptoms are indicating towards early pregnancy.
For confirmation get your blood beta-HCG done & let me know whether it's positive or negative. A negative test should let your doctor look for other causes.
I will be available for your further queries.