Dear sir, My HS-CRP is 7.04, but my lipid profile

Question
Dear sir,
My HS-CRP is 7.04, but my lipid profile is nomal. I am really worried. Can you please let me know the reason of high HS-CRP. Please find all my reports for your reference.
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
hs-CRP alone is not significant towards a particular disease process

Detailed Answer:
I checked the reports.
Only hs CRP is raised and other heart disease markers are within normal limits.
I understand your anxiety towards raised hs CRP. However let me assure you this denotes only an inflammatory process but does not say at which location. We need more tests to determine that.
Looking at other tests you have Iron deficiency or blood loss anemia indicated by llow MCV, MCH levels. It needs to be corrected now. Anemia can cause raised hs CRP.
Sometimes anxiety triggers inflammation so do not be stressful about it. There are treatments for every problem.

Follow-up: Dear sir, My HS-CRP is 7.04, but my lipid profile 18 minutes later
What do you suggest me to do now madam?

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Meet Internal Medicine specialist

Detailed Answer:

I suggest you to meet Internal Medicine specialist who can analyze reports correlate with symptoms and prescribe you medicines or advise the lifestyle changes. It may sometimes need further investigations.