Ask a Dentist   »  

Dark spots on the tongue. No pain

I have two small dark spots on the side of my tongue. They have just turned up in the last few days. They are very small (the size of the red tip on a match stick). They are not sore but I am worried. They are on the very side of my tongue. They are small and very dark.
Posted Tue, 29 May 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

I would like to have a look on the lesions which will help to understand the condition better and opine you specifically.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize the same.

Also I would like to know

Whether the lesions existed since before or appeared recently ?
Do you see any increase in size over time ?
Did you injure you tongue in past or recent ?
Are you on any medications ?

Anticipating your response,