Ask a Urologist   »  

Dark spot on penis. Had oral sex. What could be the reason?

Question
Hi I am 20 year old male I have oriel sex and I noise a dart spot on my pence it look like a freckle but never noises it
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later

Can you help me with more information?

Do you regularly have oral sex? How many partners do you have? Do you have sex with unknown people? Were you diagnosed with STD earlier?

The dark spot could be because of the abrasion left by the teeth. This should heal on its own. It could also be a spot that is present since long time but you are noticing it specifically today just because you are worried about the oral sex last night. If you keep observing the penis many a time you would notice many more irregularities or spots.

Please answer my questions for now.