Creases in white portion of eyes, discharge between eye lids in morning, inflammation after touching. What?

Hi Dr,
I am 20 years of age, i have a bmi of 19.
I recently have been experiencing some problems with both my eyes, at one point, i noticed creases in the white layer of the eyes which gave me the impression that a layer is appearing to come off, i ignored it hoping that it will go away but it hasnt but i can still see, also everyday i wake up in the morning with a lot of discharge between my eye lids or in the eye glands.
Also whenever i touch my eyes, immediately i have serious inflammation in the area, do you know what is wrong?
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 5 hours later

Thanks for the query,

It is most likely that you are suffering from inflammation of the inner conjunctiva. Which is a common problem and a treatable one
All your current symptoms go with the it, it is treated with local antibiotic drops and also drops to moisten the eye. Please XXXXXXX an ophthalmologist soon. In the mean time you could do the following things

Avoid sun exposure, wear sun glasses
Avoid dust entering into the eye
Donot touch or itch your eye.

If there is anything else would like to know please let me know I would be happy to help