Cracks on penis foreskin. Painful and bleeding. Neospirin helped. Why did it happen again? Permanent solution?

I have issue with penis forskin. It is approx 3 week old case. There is cracks ( red cut marks) on the forskin of penis. When I stretch the skin or pull it then it gives much pain and crack (cuts) appears. I have try to use oil etc but no benefits.
I am also using Neosporin which heal the wound and in a week when I feel that there is no pain or cut XXXXXXX and when again I stretch the forskin it happens again. Once, after musterbate, I got bleeding from it. If it healed at one place, then next time it happen in other place of forskin.Some time only one small cut and some time it may be 3-4 small cut. So, I am not getting permanent solution.

The day, this cut appears, there was white cream type material on top of penis which I cleaned with water and after then this problem started.

Other Information:
Since start of February, I was suffering from Fluid in my right lung but all the fuilds have been removed by tube. After then I am taking medicine of TB. My penis problem start in the middle of it.
The medicine I am taking are:
Combutol 1000

I am unmarried and use to musterbate regularly before I fall sick in Feb. I have no sexual relationship with anyone. Also, very frequently while watching porn or taking with girfriend, penis got erected & wet.

At the same time , I got the skin above finger nail got dried which is okay now.

Now suggest what I need to do asap. I want to heal it in a week if possible.
Thank you XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 39 minutes later
thanks for writing in.
What you are suffering from is called balanoposthitis and most commonly it is an yeast infection.

I would suggest you to use an antifungal cream like bifonazole (mycospor) twice daily for 15 days.

I think that will take care if the infection.

Wash your genitals daily with a mild soap and normal tap water.
Do not apply dettol or savlon or any other antiseptic over the area.

I think you will be fine

Please keep me posted about the progress.

Follow-up: Cracks on penis foreskin. Painful and bleeding. Neospirin helped. Why did it happen again? Permanent solution? 36 minutes later
Hi Doctor,
My main problem is those cut marks which gives me pain. So will using bifonazole (mycospor) will give me cure from those cut marks or just from those white substance which some time seen on top of penis.
Please clear my confusion.

Thank you XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 16 hours later
Mycospor will help the cut marks.
The white material that you see is called smegma which is a natural secretion. You need not worry about that.
Keep me posted about the progress.