Could you recommend a high blood pressure medication without side effects?

I have tried two Blood Pressure medications, each gave me side effects Bystolic: depression, sexual dysfuntion Cozaar: headaches Could you recommend a High Blood pressure medication without side effects? I exercise five times a week, 5'4", 120 pounds, vegetarian, no smoking or drinking.
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 2 hours later
Brief Answer: High blood pressure Detailed Answer: Hello.Delighted to be able to help. All drugs used to treat high blood pressure have any side effect and also the same drug can cause different side effects in different people. I recommend you two drugs for high blood pressure that are usually well tolerated: 1.-Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg per day (although it is not recommended for people with high levels of uric acid). 2.-Torasemide 5 mg per day (although it is not recommended for people with high uric acid levels or high cholesterol). I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.