Could I take blood lipid and glucose test after donating blood?
User rating for this question
I donated blood this past Saturday. I am scheduled for a blood lipid and glucose test this Thursday..Can I still have the test done?
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, You can go ahead with your sugar and lipid tests. That would not greatly influence with your blood donation. I appreciate blood donation.
People also viewed
- Lack of interest unable to remember things reasons
- What is lipids blood test
- Lipids blood test
- Haziness on ct scans
- Subsegmental atelectasis fibrosis
- Serum lipids blood test
- Painful weak legs hips muscles how to get relief
- Suspicious apical densities
- Abnormal lipids in blood test
- Typhi h 1 320
- Peripheral follicles
- How can i control exam anxiety what medication
- Lipids blood test results
- Need appointment for a 6 month old with heart problem
- Lumbar spondylosis test done what does the report indicate