Could I take blood lipid and glucose test after donating blood?
User rating for this question
I donated blood this past Saturday. I am scheduled for a blood lipid and glucose test this Thursday..Can I still have the test done?
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, You can go ahead with your sugar and lipid tests. That would not greatly influence with your blood donation. I appreciate blood donation.
People also viewed
- Normal pus cell count in babies
- Biometry report at baby ultrasound
- What is lipids blood test
- Eyes black out when standing up
- Eye disturbances with itp
- Abnormal lipids in blood test
- Blood test monocytes high baby
- Eyes skin yellow tint
- Parvovirus b19 false pap smear
- Face red blotchy swollen fever and vomiting
- Small fluid sac in brain of baby
- Lipids blood test
- Lipids blood test results
- Facial bruise swelling from sunburn
- Serum lipids blood test