Constant cold, shivers and goosebumps only on the right side of body. Why?

I keep getting a cold shiver type feeling with goose bumps on the right hand side of my body.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
The feeling of cold and goose bumps only on one side of the body could be related to a neural or vascular cause like nerve compression, multiple sclerosis, vascular insufficiency, neuropathy. Other causes are nutritional deficiency,allergic reactions,excessive cold,exposure to chemicals,electrolyte imbalance etc.
I realize you are dealing with frustrating symptoms. I hope you are able to have a good exchange of information with your PCP who can coordinate a workup in order to provide you the help you need.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.