Concerned about the pain in the face and throat. Sore muscles on the neck, back and ribs

i was just looking on line for some answers..i noticed that my face like if i grab some skin..which didnt do that before..also if i press into my cheek bone/jaw area or by my throat
pain if touch...and neck area back of head muscles sore on back n by ribs..
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 14 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

Your current symptoms looks like you have got muscle soreness generally over most of the body. Firstly, I would need more information from you too. Your BP readings, current antihypertensive medications and elaborate a little about the heart issues that you mentioned.

This is important as, hypertension does cause changes in muscle functioning as the blood supply is altered. I can comment further after your answers.

Meanwhile try a hot pack.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.