Cold and cough during pregnancy, taken Telekast. Safe for me and fetus?

May 2013
I am pregnent and 3 month is complited on 5/9/12. Today i am feeling that i have some cold problem or cold and cough /alarge problem. Before pragnency i take Telekast L 10mg in this type of problem now is it safe for me and my comming baby?
Posted Tue, 25 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 47 minutes later

according to FDA, Telekast L comes into category B in pregnancy,
means animal studies didn't show any adverse effects on fetus but there no controlled human studies, so as benefits over weigh risks here you can use it,
along with this better to use natural remedies in pregnancy which will be similarly effective and with no side effects,
for more details:

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.